Sunday, January 29, 2012

Intruder, Intruder!

You will not believe what happened to me last week! Mom was in Chicago on business and Dad was at work...and someone BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE!!! It was right in the middle of the day and they busted the back door open with a crowbar! It scared me so bad! Buster didn't seem too upset by it, but Leroy and I were really scared. Leroy was gated in the bathroom and I hid somewhere pronto! I can't share my hiding spot with you - just incase I ever need to use it again. Mom and Dad don't even know where it is, but it's a good one. When Dad got home he looked for me everywhere, but I was too scared to come out. Then lots of people started coming over and it made me even more scared. Everyone was calling my name - searching inside and outside. Dad said Mom was freaking out in Chicago and that I better come out, but I just couldn't. A couple men in uniforms were even looking for me. Mom said that was really nice of them and that I should have come out. Once most of the people left, I did finally come out. Even though Mom was certain I got outside, I had been in the house the whole time.

It took me a few days to get back to my normal self but I feel pretty good now. A nice man came last week to install something called a security system. I'm not sure what that is, but I get the feeling it's a good thing.

I'm also going to contact this company to see if they can make me a set of these in kitty size. Or maybe some Chinese throwing stars... It's such a tough decision.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Tuesday, your mom & dad should spring for both the knuckles & the stars! The stars for distance defense & the knuckles for up close skull crackin'! You can never have too much protection! 'TWSS'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t reveal to anyone your hiding place, okay? Oh, and you can rely on the security system you mentioned. It would keep the burglars away once the alarm system goes off. Just make sure the security system they installed is functional.

    Guy Cheadle

    ReplyDelete