Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home!

Hi Everyone!

Wow! So much has happened to me over that past few weeks. A few weeks ago, Ginger and Christopher decided they might want to keep me. Then a nice lady emailed Ginger and said she was interested in adopting me. Wow; two people wanted me at once. I felt so special. The other lady that was interested in me had a cat named THURSDAY! What are the chances? It's almost like it was meant to be!

I went to meet Thursday's Mom and family. I wasn't even nice to them, so I'm not sure why they decided to take me, but they did. Ginger ugly-cried. It was a little embarrassing. I know I'm sweet, but geesh, keep it together, lady!

I was excited to meet Thursday...a little apprehensive, but excited.

But, alas - it wasn't meant to be. Thursday did not like me at all! And I was scared of Thursday's brother, James...a DOG! We gave it about a week, but once it was obvious Thursday and I wouldn't get along (perhaps we needed a buffer? A Wednesday? hahahaha!), I decided to go back to Ginger and Christopher.

This past Monday morning, Christopher dropped me off at the vet. They DID NOT tell me this was going to be part of the deal! The doctor poked me a bit and then I started to feel awful sleepy. The next thing I know, I wake up with a cut on my belly and all my claws are gone! What the crap??

Ginger assures me this was the only way I could live with them, so I guess I am accepting. It hurts a bit, but I think it will be okay in a few days. Ginger likens this claw business to cosmetic surgery. She say's it's unnecessary, expensive, painful, and you do it to make yourself more attractive to someone else. But she says that if you do the proper research, pick a good doctor, get pain medication, and take good care of yourself while you recover, you can lead a sweet-ass life afterward. Fine.

I just came home today. Ginger picked me up at lunch.

(Okay - listen - here's the real truth: I didn't like that nonsense at the vet one bit. I'm going to be fine. I still love Ginger and Christopher, but I totally pooped in the corner of their library.)

So anyway, I have a home now! I'm pretty darn excited about it. I've kind of started to like this blogging business, so I might keep it up. Check back and I will let you know how things are going!

--Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a home! Eva and I will have to come visit (I guess we can bring Corey too). We have heard you trying to get our attention when we have been visiting but have never met! Maybe soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Tuesday....it's a bummer when you have to do what you're told and GO where they take you and have to withstand surprises. But no nails is a ticket to visit your sweet Grammy. She loves your cuteness but also loves her furniture. No matter how much you SAY your would not sharpen your claws on furniture...humans know better. SO heal up quickly. Pack your kitty bag and come visit. This place could use some purring around here. Meow meow

    ReplyDelete